Font size
기본 100%

Living in Gunsan

Change of address

  • Living in Gunsan
  • Civil Information
  • Change of address
  • 페이스북
  • 트위터
  • 인쇄하기
  • 신고하기

Report of Residing Place

  • Subjects: Foreigners who want to change their place of residence after their Alien Registration
  • Required Documents
    • For self-application: Certificate of Alien Registration, Application Form
  • Fee: none
  • Gunsan Chapter, Jeonju Immigration Office, Ministry of Justice (Tel: 445-3874)
  • Civil Affairs Section of Gunsan City Hall (Tel: 454-2540)